EAA Web Session: "Communication for Actuaries"
on 28-31 March 2022
EAA's Communication course with our experienced and excellent lecturer Caroline Grégoire is tailor-made for actuaries and the situations that you encounter. It is an interactive training course that ensures that the theory is immediately applied through various exercises (e.g. exchanges in small groups, role-plays, discussions) that relate to terms or situations of your day-to-day work.
The communication topics 9.1.1. to 9.1.8. of the AAE Core Syllabus are sufficiently to fully covered within this course.
The overall 12-hour course covers specific topics like:
• Communication patterns/models, types of behavior/learning
• Verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
• Virtual communication
• Presentation (as if “on stage“ and “on screen”) skills
• Discussion & Negotiation
During the web session, the participants will learn to:
• Communicate effectively a clear message to any stakeholder
• Make sure that the message is being understood (Make the „complicated“ „easy-to–understand“ to non-actuaries)
• Structure their thoughts and findings in an effective way
• Recognize which patterns/words can have the best impact for which target group
• Practice in writing, in role plays and in presenting
• Participate/lead discussions and negotiations effectively
• Use their voice in a healthy and stable way
• Increase the chance of achieving their objectives with their work
• Come across as credible, knowledgeable and constructive business partners
Are you interested in this up-to-date session? If yes, join us on 28-31 March 2022 from 9:30 to 13:00 CEST and take part in that up-to-date event. Please register here and secure your place at the early bird rate until 14 February 2022.
We would be happy to welcome you online.
Are you interested in other topics? Please visit our website and find your suitable events...