The annual Colloquium is just around the corner! We really hope to see you all in Florence and enjoy this memorable experience.
IMPORTANT NEWS: THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO APRIL 19, 2019.Moreover we are pleased to confirm our 5 invited speakers who are ready to enlighten us with interesting topics:
- Fiona Reynolds (Global CEO of the UN Principles of Responsible Investments)
- Mario V. Wüthrich (professor of the Department of Mathematics at ETH Zurich)
- Paolo Garonna (Secretary General of the Italian Banking, Insurance, and Finance Federation)
- Fabio Cerchiai (Deputy Chairman of UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A)
- Cardinal Peter Turkson (Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church. Ex-President of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace)
Thirty-eight papers and presentations around innovative topics have been accepted and will be presented in parallel sessions, such as:
- Investments in an Environmental, Social and Governance Framework
- Artificial Intelligence in actuarial science
- Pricing of reverse mortgages through machine learning
- Application of Affine Processes in Multi-Cohort Mortality Modelling
- Holistic patrimonial investments
- Opportunities for Actuaries in banking
...and much more!Furthermore, Yuriy Krvavych, one of the winners of the AFIR-ERM Bob Alting von Geusau prize will be presenting his work on "Probability of Sufficiency of Solvency II Reserve Risk Margins".