The new issue of The European Actuary (Number 33 – March 2023) is now available and can be downloaded from the AAE website.
The theme of this issue is: Artificial Intelligence
- Man and machine: a bright future for insurance? | Interview with Mateusz Maj
See also the video interview on actuview (Teaser | Full interview)
- Leadership (and influencing) with the brain in mind | by Lori Shook
- How the EU AI Act will concretely impact your business and how to get ready ..... | by Sophie Le Goff, Pauline Baron and Rachel Jaoui
- Actuarial jobs outlook | by Zuzana Weber, Jozef Hancar, Rafael Moreno Ruiz, Giampaolo Crenca, Martin Oymanns, Henning Wergen
- Artificial Intelligence - the Act and the impact | by Jonas Offtermatt and Michael Zimmer
- AAE priorities in 2023 - a step on our way | by Lutz Wilhelmy
- ChatGPT and the philosophers | by Joel Walmsley
- Insurance pricing: discrimination, causality and fairness | by Mathias Lindholm, Ronald Richman, Andreas Tsanakas and Mario Wüthrich
- The IFRS17 identity | by Servaas Houben
- Retirement on a DC pensions - similarities, differences and improvements in NL and UK | by Gijs Cremers and Hannah English
- Insurability and Artificial Intelligence | by Bogdan Tautan
- 'Artificial Intelligence' | column by Esko Kivisaari
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.